RavePoint Certification Training
Who Should Attend
Staff members and Practice Administrators who are responsible for scheduling and communicating with patients.
How Training Is Delivered
Online via mobile phone, tablet, or PC.
Two (2) hours (estimated) to complete all modules.
Self-guided, using interactive slides, audio, video, and screenshots. Trainees can start and stop at their convenience
and watch the training as often as they like. Upon completion, trainees receive a certificate of completion as a well as a badge of
accomplishment on their RavePoint user profile.
- RavePoint Dashboard and Settings
- Text Chatting with Patients
- Patient Scheduling and Appointment Requests
- Delivered Reminders (results)
- Viewing Undeliverable Reminders
- Using Calendar View and Task View
- Reviewing Patient Surveys and Net Promoter Score
- Handling Incomplete Patient Contact Info Alerts
- Accessing Patient Records
- Cancelling Appointments
- User Management (admins only)
- Reports & Analytics Tools (admins only)